Kim Trumbo, of Generosity Philosophy, joins Think Enriched today!
We’ll learn about:
- How she helps others live a more generous lifestyle, through her podcast, Generosity Philosophy.
- Where they are in their journey to get out of debt and get their finances in order.
- How the daily expenses have been adding up for her.
- The tragedy that was the wake-up call to get the finances in order.
- Spend time with her family and travel more.
- The BIG items she sold to help her family’s finances.
- The mindset shift and the commitment that keeps her goal in perspective.
- When they looked at the numbers and what it feels like when she saw all the debt.
- Her friends are cheering her on in this process.
- How her podcast has helped her grow as a person.
- George the Generous Giraffe, her first children’s book, is now out on Amazon.
- How she launched her book with a KickStarter campaign to earn the funds to pay for the launch of the book.
- You can win a free copy of her book in 3 easy steps:
- Leave a rating and review on iTunes
- Take a screen shot and email it to me: email@example.com
- In the email, please let me know your mailing address where to send the book when you win! (Winners will be announced on Think Enriched, July 28th episode)
- How they balance the fine line of cutting back on spending and still being able to give generously.
- A moment with her daughter to spend less.
Links from the show:
- Generosity Philosophy podcast
- George the Generous Giraffe
- The CrowdFund Genius podcast
- iTunes Rating and Review
Ready to get your finances in order?
Got a question? Have a comment to share? Let’s talk. firstname.lastname@example.org
The post Think Enriched| Episode 22 first appeared on Think Enriched.