- Why Megan starts every episode with Plato’s Quote: “Know Thyself.”
- How she came to understand her power to make her life better.
- How personal development helps her financially.
- How she brought back the voice that she had quieted for so, so long.
- When she started asking the big questions: “Why am I here?” and “What am I doing on here on this earth?” and what that changed.
- How she found herself giving to the point of being taken advantage of- and how that showed up in here finances.
- What that final point that led her to turn it around.
- How the stress & anxiety of her finances became a back pain issue.
- She shares the story of her being Teacher’s Pet, but never got the gold.
- How she realized that she never really landed her punch.
- We discuss how being a woman may or may not make it easier to be passive about following your own ambitions.
- How working with her fiancee and watching their business grow; yet still having a desire to build her own thing.
- Why she believes you have to believe in yourself before you can ever make a sale.
- We discuss the line between being confident and genuine or being cocky and insincere, and how to recognize that in the online space.
- How she has determined a selling/ marketing strategy that rings true to her moral compass.
- The importance of meaning what you say. How she had to teach that to someone.
- VEDA: Vlog Every day in August or April. A challenge/process of answering questions online to make a video.
- B2CVEDA, Megan’s branch of VEDA.
- How she is an introvert and works on camera regularly. Bonus: Her secret to bring out the performer in her introverted self!
- Create something with heart.
Resources mentioned today:
Questions? Let’s talk: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to get your finances in order?
The episode “Know Thyself,” first appeared on Think Enriched.