Today we talk about:
- How to find a quality financial advisor in a new location
- How do you know when you are ready to have an investor
- What kinds of questions to ask him/her.
- What kinds of questions he should be asking you.
- Why you are the rock star & he is the agent
- Why you should be driving your own Money Bus
- Why it can be dangerous to follow a money guru without seeing where you are in your financial journey.
- Joe tells us how he has ran at least one mile for 1,000 days
- How he won a Plutus Award and what that means for him in the financial community
- Joe shares a special link just for you, the Think Enriched community: StackingBenjamins.com/amy
- The Truth About Money, Ric Edelman
- The Wealthy Barber, David Chilton
- The Automatic Millionaire, David Bach
- Guide to Investing, Robert Kiyosaki
- Sane Investing in an Insane World, Jim Cramer
- Stacking 101
- Cash Car Convert, James Kinson
- Steve Stewart
Questions? Let’s talk: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to get your finances in order?
The episode “Joe Saul-Sehy| How to Find a Good Financial Advisor,” first appeared on Think Enriched.