Finding a good financial advisor is important. Finding the right one for you can be extremely beneficial. Consider:
- Who your friends’ financial advisor is (similar life experience gives you knowledge.)
- Find out if the advisor if fee-based (paid for the advice they give) or commission based (paid for the products they sell.)
- Which compliance standards they follow Fiduciary Standards or Suitability Standards.
- Follow your gut instinct if this should be the advisor that is right for you.
Also, let’s talk! I want to connect with you personally!
- Wednesday, Sept 9th, 6pm, Pacific (9pm, Eastern)
- Go to Blab.im look for Amy Robles, Money Management
Questions? Let’s talk: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to get your finances in order?
The episode “How to Find the Right Financial Advisor for You,” first appeared on Think Enriched.